1) Make a secure online donation right now through PayPal:
2) Send a check to:
Integrative Health Policy Consortium
712 H Street NE Suite 1108
Washington, DC 20002
3) Call us to discuss other ways you may be able to support our efforts: (202) 505-IHPC (4472)
See a list of our generous supporters, past and present.
IHPC is a broad coalition of healthcare professionals, consumers, patients, educators, and business leaders working to give Americans full access to high-quality integrative healthcare.
It takes people power and money to:
- Hold Congress and all Federal agencies accountable to the will of the people regarding the healthcare we need and want
- Create intelligent federal policy that supports innovative integrative solutions to care for those with chronic illness and other health problems
- Convene national conferences that allow healthcare leaders to exchange ideas and learn from one another
- Initiate model collaborative healthcare delivery projects
You can be a part of IHPC’s efforts – right now!
By making a generous donation when you click on the DONATE button above.
We do not share the information you’ve given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
Petitions and Surveys
For petitions and surveys you’ve signed or completed, we treat your name, city, state, and comments as public information—for example, we may provide compilations of petitions, with your comments, to the President and legislators, other targets, or to the press. We will not make your street address publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition. This is a standard industry practice in such situations. In no case, will we disclose your email address or phone number without your permission.