A national grassroots advocacy program created by IHPC to ensure that insurers adhere to the Affordable Care Act, Section 2706: Non-discrimination in Healthcare:
The CoverMyCare Contribution Program
IHPC is Reaching Out to its Members, to their Patients and to the Public
Please consider a donation from among the optional levels shown in the left sidebar. Every donation will help us achieve the important promise of Section 2706 and put all licensed health care providers on equal footing in the health care finance marketplace.
CoverMyCare is designed to bring the real-world experience and beneficial health outcomes shared by patients and their providers into critical insurance marketplace decisions taking place in your state in 2014.
The best way to succeed in our goal is to engage the national integrative health community — patients, providers, and members of the public — in all the states. CoverMyCare will enable informed advocacy that supports greater access for everyone to all licensed healthcare providers, which is the core intention and promise of Section 2706.
The 2014 Donation Program
In order to fully launch CoverMyCare, $60,000 is needed. Please consider a level that is comfortable for you personally, or for your practice if you are a care provider. You may use PayPal or a credit card.
- Patient stories, told through text and video. Crowd-sourced, with the help of you and your patients
- A state-by-state contact resource: Responsible state officials; and your local allies
- An Information Toolkit that tells the integrative story: how and where practitioners get their training; where practitioners are partnering with conventional medicine: in military and veterans health, medical schools, in clinical care for chronic pain, cancer and diabetes treatments.
- Where the science stands
- Other professional integrative care disciplines awaiting licensure
- Research showing the economic advantage of many integrative options
- Constant updates on the impacts achieved in the states
- A growing national community of professionals and patients with deep experience in integrative health practice.