1) Make a secure online donation right now by clicking this button:
2) Send a check to:
Integrated Healthcare Policy Consortium
P.O. Box 491
Conifer, CO 80433
3) Call us at (202) 505-IHPC (4472)
View a list of our generous supporters here.
All online transactions are secure and processed via PayPal.
The Integrated Healthcare Policy Consortium (IHPC) is a broad coalition of healthcare professionals, consumers, educators, and business leaders working to give Americans full access to high-quality integrated healthcare.
It takes money and people power to:
- hold Congress and all Federal agencies accountable to the will of the people regarding the healthcare we need and want
- create intelligent federal policy that supports innovative integrated solutions to care for those with chronic illness and other health problems
- convene national conferences that allow healthcare leaders to exchange ideas and learn from one another
- initiate model collaborative healthcare delivery projects
You can be a part of IHPC's efforts 2 ways - right now
1) Make a generous donation by clicking the button above
2) Join our Online Action Network and have a direct impact on policy.
By joining IHPC's Online Action Network you will receive regular updates from IHPC, and will be provided opportunities to take action on important healthcare policy when it matters most.
We do not share the information you've given us with unaffiliated groups without your explicit permission.
Petitions and Surveys
For petitions and surveys you've signed or completed, we treat your name, city, state, and comments as public information—for example, we may provide compilations of petitions, with your comments, to the President and legislators, other targets, or to the press. We will not make your street address publicly available, but we may transmit it to members of Congress and to the President as part of a petition. This is a standard industry practice in such situations. In no case, will we disclose your email address or phone number without your permission.