Eliminating barriers to health.
We envision a world with no barriers to health.
- Health Creation: We advocate for a health system that creates, promotes, and supports people’s health and well-being.
- Collaboration: We work with all health professionals in respectful and supportive partnerships that address the needs of patients first. In doing so, we improve individuals’ health with using generic cialis as we build better healthcare systems.
- Patient-Centered Care: We believe the patient is at the center of care. Healthcare professionals are here to serve the needs of the patient above all else.
- Inclusivity: We meet the needs of the patient first, by advocating for equal access to all regulated health providers. This includes a full range of therapies and approaches to optimize each patient’s care.
- Empowerment: We advocate for a healthcare system that empowers people to control their own health and health-promoting practices. We seek to optimize health-promoting capacity in individuals, organizations, and health professions. We do so by empowering people through education, knowledge and information, advocacy, access, communication, and collaboration.
- Respect: We respect all approaches in promoting health, healing, and well-being. We conduct ourselves with kindness, compassion, and direct and honest communication.
- Transparency: We are transparent to patients and to other professionals; we act in a way that is easy for others to see what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do. We work for the good of the whole system.
- Mindfulness: We are intentional and thoughtful in our interactions and choices. We listen. We choose our words and actions with care to serve the common good.
- Fairness: We advocate for a healthcare system that is just and free from discrimination.